THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 23 Mei 2009

placement test for general course (anna's version)

ok guys lest start our lesson by singging our beloved battle song And Then He Kissed Me

I knew that he was mine
So I gave him all the love that I had
And one day he took me home
To meet his mom and his dad
Then he asked me to be his bride
And always be right by his side
I felt so happy I almost cried
And then he kissed me

Then he asked me to be his bride
And always be right by his side
I felt so happy I almost cried
And then he kissed me
And then he kissed me
And then he kissed me

right then, *sigh*
today's weary day *sigh* and it make me take a *sigh* for many times
hari ini gue placement test di Kelt gilaaaa, kalo ada si Justin Cage pasti gua uda ngomong crackers berkali kali abisnya gila banget tuh yang ngetest -__-

Jadi gini loh yaa, when I was arriving at Kelt maybe at 1.30 p.m the-most-beautiful-school-assistent asked me to fill the formulir (whatever). then she asked me to wait for the call (opo ae seh mba mba). oke intinya saya nunggu sama bunda di ruang komputer. I had been waiting for about 20 minutes, then i came to the receptonist's table and looked for my formulir. "mba, kira kira aku sm siapa yah? kok lama banget sih aaah mudah mudahan NO Dan K yah" I talked to the receptonist. "Wah ga tau yah, liat aja siapa yg ngambil"
BRRRRR my heart beat so fasssssst

about 5 minutes later, Dan K came to the receptionist's table and took one of the formulir. unfortunately, THAT WAS MINE ! MINE ! ANNA'S FORMULIR.
then he came close to me and ..
oh gosh, suddenly I felt bad. I thought I got stomachache, headache, backache, legache, armache, fever, hay fever, chicken pox, hepatitis, flu, typhoid, diarhea huaaa
we went upstairs, to the room 6. there i got interview.

sebelum interview :
Dan K > So, I've seen your blog. and there's me, right?
me > my blog? sorry, did you meen MY CLASS BLOG?
Dan K > YAP ! that's.
sumpahgilakuntilanakgenderuwokalongwewepocongduniaruntuh MALU DEH GUEEEEE
kebayang ga sih, tengsin banget pastinya
secara di blog ini tuh para penghuni kelas pada ngelu ngeluin dia banget huaahuhaahuaa
and you know what? BLANK for interview

in the end of the interview,
Dan K > OK, good. very good !
batinku > good opone oom? tampangmu iku good ;p
Dan K > now you must do this test. just like your mid test. write your name and cross the answer, now let's go to room 9
oke saya masuk ke ruang 9, setelah si Dan K pergi of course i took my handphone and wrote a sms for Indira hahahaha

after finishing the test, i went downstairs and put the test on the receptionist's table. and i met nico, andre, and elvina. i told them that Dan K has known our blog. of course they were surprised yeahyeah. a few minutes later indira came and i also told her the same story about Dan K. She was surprised, oke BENAR BENAR SURPRISED si Indy sampe teriak teriak gitu. sebenernya pengen pura2 ga kenal ah malu tapi ya gimana I love you Indi hahahaaha

then I came home and wished them luck for the test

I LOVE YOU MANIE and also Dan K ;))

0 komentar: